cdickrun64

Nov 12, 2009
Upstate NY
Detector(s) used
My eyes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1529025975.200890.jpg

4 quarters in one hole!! A first for me.

Upvote 21
Cdick, luv those big spills! My record is 8 quarters in one hole, and the same site puked up 16 dimes all together, just below the grass, was a recent drop. I had scored a permission in our HERITAGE DISTRICT, one of the early 1800's homes smack dab in middle of town..got a SWEET sounding 91-92, I made sure to pinpoint the target spot-on, dug an extra wide plug...and popped 2 clad quarters..
Ugh..Congrats on your spill! Ddf

Hi, nice finds. Congrats:icon_thumright:

A couple weeks ago I found 3 quarters in one hole and 2 of the were from 65' :-\

A couple months ago detecting a 1730's home, I got a '93/94' on my MXT. Out popped a '63 Ben, just a couple minutes later, I got another '93/94'. I'm thinking this one would be a Walker or Barber half.....4 clad quarters. Better than a cent spill.

i found my first suzzie b anthony last week ,not quite the same but worth the same and counts s a bucket lister to boot.....:tongue3:

Back in the 80's working in front of a 1880's house and hoping for some oldies, I got a great dime signal. This was before pinpointers. Found a clad dime and got back up only to swing and get the same signal. I kept digging up dimes until I had 50 of them. About half of them came out all sandwiched together. Someone had lost a whole roll of dimes. Too bad it wasn't a pre 65 drop!
Grats on the dollar find!

Congratualtions! :occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back