What's new

9-14 Hunt

willie d

Silver Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2005
Messages
4,010
Reaction score
394
Golden Thread
0
Location
Close enough to the beach
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A very nice 4 hour hunt.
 
Upvote 0
I'd say it was a NICE HUNT also! :occasion14:
 
Good hunt Willie. I had to miss this weeks hunt with a hurt foot. Mike and David had a really nice day and should be posting soon.
 
Good to see you out there Willie. Nice finds and video too. I got a ring and Dave and I each had a gold return. I will put a post together soon. Thanks for sharing. :icon_thumright:
 
Looks like a couple nice finds there. Congrats on the ice! When those people ask me if I found their Rolex, I reach in my pouch and ask if it was a GMT Master or a Date Just. As if I actually found one but they usually start to giggle and seem to take me seriously. And I do like the comparison of people on the beach and people at Wal-Mart. It's true.
 
Willie D, it is so enjoyable to view your videos...I like your narrative style...relaxing to listen to.

Congrats on the ring finds...and nice goin' on the diamonds addition.

Keep up the fine detecting

Lorraine
 
Good hunt Willie. I had to miss this weeks hunt with a hurt foot. Mike and David had a really nice day and should be posting soon.
I hope your foot injury is nothing serious. Catch ya next time.
 
Good to see you out there Willie. Nice finds and video too. I got a ring and Dave and I each had a gold return. I will put a post together soon. Thanks for sharing. :icon_thumright:
Man, you guys are earning karma points left and right. :thumbsup: I had a young woman ask for help locating her ring in the water south of the pier. I only had the Sov GT, so I couldn't help. :BangHead:
 
Looks like a couple nice finds there. Congrats on the ice! When those people ask me if I found their Rolex, I reach in my pouch and ask if it was a GMT Master or a Date Just. As if I actually found one but they usually start to giggle and seem to take me seriously. And I do like the comparison of people on the beach and people at Wal-Mart. It's true.
The stupid questions and comments used to irritate me, but nowadays I just shrug them off and keep swingin'.
 
Willie D, it is so enjoyable to view your videos...I like your narrative style...relaxing to listen to.

Congrats on the ring finds...and nice goin' on the diamonds addition.

Keep up the fine detecting

Lorraine
Thank you Lorraine for the feedback. I'm glad you enjoyed the video.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom