What's new

9/5 Box. I breathe a sigh of relief.

MalteseFalcon

Bronze Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2005
Messages
1,342
Reaction score
103
Golden Thread
0
After 2 weeks of smelly boxes with nothing to show for it, I got a good box today.

(1) 1964
(2) 1965
(2) 1966
(14) 1967
(10) 1968
(4) 1969

For a total of 33 keepers.

Here is the 64. Kinda interesting patina, and you can see a stripe of copper right in front of President Jack's forehead for some reason:
67ycup2.jpg


Here are the rest.

543n30l.jpg



Heck, the way some peeps in the SE are yanking silver out of the Federal Reserve System these days, it is a miracle I find anything at all.

;D
 
Upvote 0
That is a great box, way to go. I think I would faint if I got a box like that. I am new to this but 5 silver of any kind is good for me, and this week one box only had a 2003-d as any kind of keeper. If you read my post though the other box my son checked had a couple of wl's and a bennie. Keep the faith...Ryan
 
Nicely done MF !

A 3.3% keeper rate is awesome.............and included a 90%er !

Kudos.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom