What's new

9 coins in coin return, star of the show, 1943 S War Penny w/pic

Silver_Fox

Bronze Member
Joined
May 16, 2007
Messages
2,494
Reaction score
11
Golden Thread
0
Location
Good 'Ol USA /
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 of course
9 coins in coin return, star of the show, 1943 S War Penny w/pic

While they were changing bags at the bank coin machine, a coin fell out of the slide for the rejects at my feet. The teller looked in and said, there are a bunch stuck in there. She said I could have them. As I sorted, I found a 1943 s war penny. Woo Hoo. That is one I will never find MDing because I discriminate out steel. The rest were various foreign coins and one clad Rosie.
 

Attachments

  • ScreenHunter_011.webp
    ScreenHunter_011.webp
    6.9 KB · Views: 163
  • ScreenHunter_010.webp
    ScreenHunter_010.webp
    7.1 KB · Views: 184
  • ScreenHunter_009.webp
    ScreenHunter_009.webp
    38.9 KB · Views: 217
Upvote 0
nice find and check out your "bonus" silver---the 1959 canadain 25 cent piece is silver --80 % if I remember correctly---nice double score---ivan
 
ivan salis said:
nice find and check out your silver---the candain 25 cent piece is silver---nice double score
That Canada 25 cent is a 1969. It's silver?
 
awhitster said:
ivan salis said:
nice find and check out your silver---the candain 25 cent piece is silver---nice double score
That Canada 25 cent is a 1969. It's silver?
I did some research. It is magnetic. Nickel.
 
sorry looked like 1959 to me me (bad eyes I guess) --if it was 59 it would have been silver ---69 is not --sorry for the false alarm---I have a 59 myself --was one of my first silver finds
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom