What's new

9 enders take a guess

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2008
Messages
4,291
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
I'm working on a box with 9 enders.
How many do you think are in the box?
HH
Rich
 
Upvote 0
63x 40s
9x 90's
2 Bens
1 chuckee cheese token
1 plastic car wash token
1 foreign coin you don't recognize and have to go google to be sure it's not some other country's 1909 SVDB
:laughing9:
 
Nice. I guess 175 total.

Last box had 1 ender and ended up with 32.

Good Luck.
 
Rich Hartford said:
I'm working on a box with 9 enders.
How many do you think are in the box?
HH
Rich

I will say 124 total 90ers and 40ers. :icon_scratch:
Good luck hope you get more than that.
 
I'm going to guess 94....still a great score, but I hope you break 100 for the dream box within a week of your sons!!
 
Well I had 2 enders in 12 Boxes and all I got was 27 in all, so I figure your 9 enders will turn out to bbe maybe 57 total Silvers.
 
shucks
given your track record
i'd say :

3 wlh
5 bens
19 90's
42 40's
 
23 40%
6 90%
I hope it's more!!!!!!!!!
 
If you remember a couple of weeks ago i had exactly the same scenerio, 9 enders and ended up with 142 keepers and was delighted, 139/40's and 3/90's

Normally I go 10 keepers per end showing, so 90 would be my guess. However since Scuba Steve had the sister and Brother box last week I'd say 103 just to make it a Dream Box for ya.

Good luck.

Mojo
 
I wanted to say 90, but Silvercop beat me to it so, I'll say 101 61 - 40% 20- JFK, 10 -Bens, 10- Walkers
 
:occasion18: DREAM BOX ;D
88x 40%
8x 1964
6x Ben
102 Keepers
Mojo was one keeper off. Good Guess !
Father and son score dream boxes within a week of each other. That's got to be a first
HH
Rich
 
Rich Hartford said:
:occasion18: DREAM BOX ;D
88x 40%
8x 1964
6x Ben
102 Keepers
Mojo was one keeper off. Good Guess !
Father and son score dream boxes within a week of each other. That's got to be a first
HH
Rich
I'm going right down to my Bank and order for next week, thanks for inspiring me!
 
Rich Hartford said:
:occasion18: DREAM BOX ;D
88x 40%
8x 1964
6x Ben
102 Keepers
Mojo was one keeper off. Good Guess !
Father and son score dream boxes within a week of each other. That's got to be a first
HH
Rich

Awsome Rich. Nice score.
 
RH,

Great score!

Do you guys have much competition in your area?

Jim
 
jim4silver said:
RH,

Great score!

Do you guys have much competition in your area?

Jim

Plenty of competition,but it has little effect. My Son,another member of treasure net, and myself work the same bank,different branches. All the boxes come from different States. By agreement we dump at locations where the coins are picked up by a different armored car company than the one that delivers our boxes.
Every so often,one of us will test out the boxes at other banks. If they are hot we will order.
It's kind of like the silver mafia. We are not making a killing with gigantic scores,but get a steady flow of a modest amount. I report all of my finds good and bad. The other two characters are bound by omerta.
HH
Rich
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom