What's new

9 enders take a guess

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2008
Messages
4,291
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
I'm working on a box with 9 enders.
How many do you think are in the box?
HH
Rich
 
Upvote 0
Very nice Rich! :icon_thumright: Keep em coming!

Maine_Jim
 
Rich,
Well done...You were due for a good score. Congrats! and Keep it up......the CRHing I mean.
rileyboy
 
64 (my favorite number--aka, 1964), but I hope there is more!

apush :read2:
 
Nice! :icon_thumleft: Still looking for my first ender.
 
Your boxes make me sick with envy.

golden silver
 
Congratulations Rich. It is good to see fellow CRHunters finding Dream Boxes.

It has been a while since I even find one 40%. I think since the 1st age of Lord of the Rings.

I hope you continue to find more.

Darth Walker
 
Awesome Rich. Your persistence continues to pay off. I appreciate all the postive posts as well.

Well deserved.

Jason B
 
Rich Hartford said:
I'm working on a box with 9 enders.
How many do you think are in the box?
HH
Rich

Nine in a BOX (Not just on the end) would be my second best box EVER, in 3 years plus now. So nine enders? WOW. I'd be too busy opening them to ask what people thought. LOL.

Now I'll read on to see how it ends. But it is already good, and I hope it got much better for you!

:-)
 
Sorry, I just read this post, I'll guess 102? Kidding/great haul, Rich, I would say that your posts are most inspiring! ffd
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom