What's new

9 Silvers

SilverCoinHound

Full Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2024
Messages
194
Reaction score
1,655
Golden Thread
0
Another weekend where I go to a new site and find nothing, so I return to my go-to spot and it surprises me again. A Merc and 2 toasted slqs were inches apart. We were searching an old cellar hole that my buddy found 2 large cents at, but the only silver to show up was from later on. No complaints, he also found a 4th 1946 Rosie and a war nickel.
IMG_1013.webp


IMG_1019.webp
IMG_1020.webp
 
Upvote 22
Another weekend where I go to a new site and find nothing, so I return to my go-to spot and it surprises me again. A Merc and 2 toasted slqs were inches apart. We were searching an old cellar hole that my buddy found 2 large cents at, but the only silver to show up was from later on. No complaints, he also found a 4th 1946 Rosie and a war nickel. View attachment 2265051

View attachment 2265053View attachment 2265054
You are killin' it SilverCoinHound!
 
not bad at all... do you keep all finds?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom