What's new

90% Silver Proof Sets

Diver_Down

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2008
Messages
4,374
Reaction score
2,001
Golden Thread
0
Location
St. Augustine, FL
I will be offering up 90% silver proof sets in the original government packaging (OGP) direct to the TNet community before listing the items on eBay. Keep checking this thread as I will update it with items as I clean out the safe.
 
The first sets are 1961, 1962, 1963, and 1964. I have multiple sets of each year. They all come in the original cello sealed packaging and brown envelope. The outer envelopes condition varies as some were opened via a letter opener along the top and others opened normally. Buy 1 set or multiple sets - the price is the same $25 per set. Free shipping.

DSCF8696.webp
DSCF8701.webp
 
1992, 1996, and 1998 Premier Silver Proof Sets - $25 each

1957 and 1959 Silver Proof Sets in Capital Holders - $25 each
1960 Small Date Silver Proof Set in Capital Holders - $25

I will photograph the above items tomorrow.

Due to the lack of demand and it is evident that there aren't high end collectors here, but I will offer a 1953 Silver Proof Set in Capital Holder for $175. I also have 1951 and 1952 Mint Sets in Capital Holders. The prices are $875 and $780 respectively.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom