What's new

900 miles,44 banks, 72 silver coins recovered.

coolpix9

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2007
Messages
1,224
Reaction score
30
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Other
Hi Gang, I just got back from a little 900 mile roadtrip. Keep in mind I live in a county with over 9000 banks so I get out of town to search. I ended up with 61 40%ers, 1 Benjamin, and 10 Mercury Dimes. I found a teller who volunteered what she had been rat-holing. I only drove thru parts of 5 states to find these little jewels. I guess it beats my 38,000 coin skunk streak. HH to all. Spring has Sprung, Jim
 
Upvote 0
Nice road trip, I'll be doing that soon too as I'll be heading back to Wi from AZ in a couple of weeks!! Congratulations on the Bennie, I still haven't found one :(
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom