R Rosco53 Hero Member Joined Mar 17, 2018 Messages 720 Reaction score 1,749 Golden Thread 0 Location Bryant, WI Detector(s) used Tracker IV (hobby lobby 40% off ;-) ) Primary Interest: Other Sep 27, 2018 #1 Teller warned me I may get back the same coin when I got nickels, boy was she wrong! 2nd oldest (dated) Buffalo I've found. Love these coins. Also managed 2 more 43P's. Happy hunting everyone! Upvote 0
Teller warned me I may get back the same coin when I got nickels, boy was she wrong! 2nd oldest (dated) Buffalo I've found. Love these coins. Also managed 2 more 43P's. Happy hunting everyone!
TreasureCatto Bronze Member Joined May 27, 2018 Messages 1,746 Reaction score 3,516 Golden Thread 0 Location somewhere lurking around your local Coinstar Detector(s) used 2015 Bounty Hunter Ultra Mag Sharp Shooter, 2019 Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, My eyes and ears Primary Interest: Cache Hunting Sep 27, 2018 #2 Nice one! Congrats!
I Immy Silver Member Joined Mar 12, 2005 Messages 2,999 Reaction score 874 Golden Thread 0 Location Vegas Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 30, 2018 #3 Miiiiiiintmaaaaaark? Maybe just focus on the lower half of Buffs?
R Rosco53 Hero Member Joined Mar 17, 2018 Messages 720 Reaction score 1,749 Golden Thread 0 Location Bryant, WI Detector(s) used Tracker IV (hobby lobby 40% off ;-) ) Primary Interest: Other Oct 3, 2018 Thread Owner #4 It was a P, thought I mentioned that in the comment, sorry.