What's new

A beatiful trip in mountain

northwolf

Jr. Member
Joined
May 21, 2015
Messages
41
Reaction score
89
Golden Thread
0
Location
Milan
Detector(s) used
Garrett 350 euroace
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
a relaxing day with friends and metal


ere.webp

rtrt.webp
 
Upvote 20
beautiful - treasures abound in hand and with sight!!
 
Is that a 6.5 Creedmoor?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
 
Very beautiful place and some spectacular finds - "congrats" to you - thank you for posting your pictures and story & I wish you many more great finds while out dirt fishin.

Texas ED
S/E Texas Gulf Coast
 
I like the relics! I love being in the mountains, and I love metal detecting. Maybe someday I can do both at the same time. Good luck.
 
hello, I am American and will be visiting family in pievepelago modena. I am bringing my metal detector and looking to find world war two artifacts around the gothic line. Do you know of any metal detecting clubs or people who would be interested in going on metal detecting trips? congrats on your finds thanks!
 
Such beautiful terrain you have there for your detecting and picnic. Looks like it was a fun hunt!
 
Such beautiful terrain you have there for your detecting and picnic. Looks like it was a fun hunt!
yes it's very nice, but also you in america have wonderful relaxing place!!
 
hello, I am American and will be visiting family in pievepelago modena. I am bringing my metal detector and looking to find world war two artifacts around the gothic line. Do you know of any metal detecting clubs or people who would be interested in going on metal detecting trips? congrats on your finds thanks!

you can contact someone on these sites, there are many detectorists found of militaria in these place along gothic line. join to someone to reaserch and you have no problem to metal detecting and do some beatiful finds like this

https://www.facebook.com/groups/Metaldetectoritalia/?fref=ts

METAL DETECTOR WORLD ( Sito ufficiale)

13754283_1052011128187810_3250522285913777256_n.webp
 
Just the view alone was worth the hunt.
 
Nice relic hunt, congratulations! :occasion14:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom