A big "thank you" to thatoneCRH !!!

DustDevilMarc

Feb 12, 2014
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You encouraged me to try nickels. My first box of nickels was a huge success.

My first buffalo!
image.jpgimage.jpg

My first and second silver nickels!
image.jpgimage.jpg

image.jpgimage.jpg

I also found an additional 12 nickels from the 1940s and 10 nickels from the 1950s.

I'm stoked! :hello2: Thanks again, thatoneCRH, you inspired me to stretch my horizons!

Upvote 0
I'd say u did have great success with your first box of nickels. That buffalo looks like its in amazing MS condition. Seems like a lot of great buffalo finds lately in amazing high grade condition. Btw, its kinda strange that I had very similar success with my last box of nickels too - I found a '36 buffalo and two silver nickels also. But my buffalo wasn't anywhere near as nice as the one u found. That was my best nickel box in some time.

Glad u had such great success starting out. Hope u have continued success. HH!

That is a fantastic buffalo!! I'd say about AU55, and those gorgeous war nicks are pretty sharp too! Congrats on your awesome finds, happy for you!:) I'm glad I encouraged you to broaden your horizon and to try nickels, means a lot to me.:)
Again, congrats, HH! :)

That is a good looking Buffalo....I found a Buffalo and 2 silver yesterday too. Those are way better then the three I found. I only did $20 of BWRs though. It was a new bank that I will be going back to. $20 in dimes produced a '57 Roosevelt also.

That's a good box! I still haven't found a Buffalo in condition as good as that one.

Also, put me down for finding a buffalo and 2 silvers yesterday as well. Must be going around!

I say we all find solid rolls today......

Awesome finds man! Consider yourself lucky! I have done 6 boxes of nicks and only pulled out 2 war nickels! You did very well:thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back