What's new

A bit of Silver from the park

worldtalker

Platinum Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
May 11, 2011
Messages
21,617
Reaction score
31,162
Golden Thread
0
Location
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
First religious medallion I ever see with Mother of Pearl,Pokemon token,half dollar size,27 quarters,16 dimes,22 nickles and 12 cents..didn't take a pic.

012.webp013.webp
008.webp011.webp

GOD Bless

Chris
 
Upvote 8
Cool finds!

I found a Pokemon "coin-token" a few years ago, find them very interesting and fun.
 
Is the chain on the religious pendant marked also? That is the most impressive one I have seen. Nice!
 
Is the chain on the religious pendant marked also? That is the most impressive one I have seen. Nice!

I put the chain on from another find.
 
HEY TALKER SWEET EARRING FIND ...
 
Another productive hunt. You killed it on clad today and even scored some silver. I had the privilege of draining a water heater and replacing the anode rod today.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom