What's new

A brass piece fresh from the field

Jyverb64

Hero Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2012
Messages
952
Reaction score
1,186
Golden Thread
0
Location
Upstate NY
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab Explorer Se Pro
Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm not really sure what it is, it does have a nail hole in it, possibly attached or on the end of something?
 

Attachments

  • 1523844585557.webp
    1523844585557.webp
    70 KB · Views: 93
  • 1523844619754.webp
    1523844619754.webp
    91.7 KB · Views: 82
  • 1523844656905.webp
    1523844656905.webp
    49.6 KB · Views: 80
0F392D1A-E7AC-49ED-9ABD-261E0F2BC5AD.webp
My first instinct was scabbard tip, google that it has some similar features
The object you found has a very beautiful design, nice find
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
I have something very similar that I assume is the tip to an old Parasol. That's just a guess but here it is.IMG_20180416_102557915.webpIMG_20180416_102636361.webp
 
Upvote 0
I’ve seen tips like that on powder horns.
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom