What's new

A brief hunt in the dark!

Joined
Oct 5, 2014
Messages
31,916
Reaction score
35,440
Golden Thread
1
Location
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hello Everyone,

After a fun day at the farm, my daughter wanted to take her Minelab X-Terra 705 for an early evening night hunt. So we packed up the car (for me, a second time) and went to a local school looking for clad coins and jewelry. We sure had fun hunting in the dark. The photo is our finds!

Thank you for looking.

GL & HH

Doc

CAM00785.webp
 
Upvote 18
Being on a school grounds, after dark!? Wonder you didn't get a visit from the local constabulary. ;)

Good times! Good memories!
 
NICE COINAGE ...
 
Well done,,
Although I don't make a habit of hunting after dark,
I do have a headlamp attachment that I can wear.
Congrats on your hunt and the quality time spent with your duty.
 
The fact that you hunt with your daughter is awesome! I've hunted with one of my sons and my grandson, and my best half will be making her debut this week. Great finds, better story- Congrats!!

-- Jeff --
 
Its hard to stop when you are having fun and finding things:) Glad you got out with her. My youngest son likes to go clad hunting, he keeps the finds too:)
 
Looks like you two scored O.K.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom