What's new

A button i need a id on it?

john glassman

Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2007
Messages
708
Reaction score
1,120
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found this button it ruff shape from what can read on it. It has 1 on the bottum with stars on the left side and right side in the center it looks like backwards A the A is kind of faint to see it the pic. any ideas what type of button?
 

Attachments

  • DSCN0847.webp
    DSCN0847.webp
    28.2 KB · Views: 220
Possibly War of 1812 Light Artillery button.

Bill
 

Attachments

  • War of 1812 Light Infantry button.webp
    War of 1812 Light Infantry button.webp
    22.7 KB · Views: 211
Upvote 0
nova treasure said:
Possibly War of 1812 Light Infantry button.

Bill
:laughing9:
 
Upvote 0
nova treasure said:
CRUSADER said:
nova treasure said:
Possibly War of 1812 Light Infantry button.

Bill
:laughing9:

I just wanted to be sure, Thanks for the green check.

Bill

it was a great ID, I'm sure, you were nearly sure (but didn't need to be). 8)
 
Upvote 0
Only it says LA 1 not LI 1. ::)

1st Light Artillery, or 1st Louisiana? :dontknow:
 
Upvote 0
Lucas said:
Only it says LA 1 not LI 1. ::)

1st Light Artillery, or 1st Louisiana? :dontknow:

now that was funny, Thanks Lucas. I was replying on two different buttons and tending to my new Grandson. I knew exactly what I meant, just didn't type it right.

1st Light Artillery War of 1812

Bill
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Replies
15
Views
1K
Replies
12
Views
1K

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom