Brian C. Bronze Member Joined Jan 14, 2011 Messages 1,277 Reaction score 1,367 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Whites and Garrett. I use several machines, the ace 350 is a nice machine. I have a 5900, 6000, whites. Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Nov 26, 2016 #1 I was able to get back to an older site, there was a town there at one time, some one else has hunted this place pretty good, there are not to many good targets, some how they missed these two, the kg is 1738 I think, the dime it says it all. Last edited: Nov 26, 2016 Upvote 18
I was able to get back to an older site, there was a town there at one time, some one else has hunted this place pretty good, there are not to many good targets, some how they missed these two, the kg is 1738 I think, the dime it says it all.
tomhighland Bronze Member Joined Sep 26, 2015 Messages 1,420 Reaction score 1,511 Golden Thread 0 Location In MI woods Detector(s) used AT PRO Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Nov 26, 2016 #2 Congratulations on the finds. Nobody ever gets it all.
vpnavy Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 15, 2008 Messages 36,554 Reaction score 20,200 Golden Thread 0 Location Pennsylvania (USA) Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 27, 2016 #3
trapperart Platinum Member Joined Dec 12, 2015 Messages 16,165 Reaction score 13,042 Golden Thread 2 Location Maryland's eastern shore 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used whites MXTPro whites MXSport Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Nov 27, 2016 #4 Nice looking copper congrats
B btjbtj Bronze Member Joined Aug 27, 2016 Messages 1,546 Reaction score 1,412 Golden Thread 0 Location Massachusetts Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro with NEL Big Coil DD. Garrett Pro-Pointer Plus. Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Nov 27, 2016 #5 Beautiful condition and color! Congrats. -Lisa & John