Vermont treasure hunter Hero Member Joined Jul 7, 2020 Messages 509 Reaction score 780 Golden Thread 0 Location Vermont Detector(s) used An old radio shack, simplex Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 7, 2021 Thread Owner #1 I found these yesterday right on top of the ground at an old dump site. I do not know any thing about marbles so any help is appreciated. I am just wondering how old they are and if either are a rare marble (I doubt it but it could be).
I found these yesterday right on top of the ground at an old dump site. I do not know any thing about marbles so any help is appreciated. I am just wondering how old they are and if either are a rare marble (I doubt it but it could be).
cheese Silver Member Joined Jan 9, 2005 Messages 3,337 Reaction score 1,105 Golden Thread 0 Location South Georgia Apr 8, 2021 #2 The green one is a Marble King cateye and the other is a Vitro Agate all-red. Both from around the 1960s or so.
The green one is a Marble King cateye and the other is a Vitro Agate all-red. Both from around the 1960s or so.
Vermont treasure hunter Hero Member Joined Jul 7, 2020 Messages 509 Reaction score 780 Golden Thread 0 Location Vermont Detector(s) used An old radio shack, simplex Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 8, 2021 Thread Owner #3 Thanks! That was what I was guessing!