What's new

Can anyone identify this Button ?

treasureguy56

Full Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2019
Messages
165
Reaction score
249
Golden Thread
0
Location
Half way Between Perry and Owosso Michigan
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1210 , Tesoro Golden Sabre , CZ5 , Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found this at an old Site in Laingsburg Michigan 2 days ago , but I'm not sure if it has ties to the civil war or its just some other type of Button .I personally have never seen a button like this with an Eagle on the back .
I also found a two-piece Union Eagle cavalry coat button at the same site and a Seated Dime , must have been some kind of re union type of gathering (who knows) .
Again, any help would be appreciated - Thanks
Al
 

Attachments

  • back 1.webp
    back 1.webp
    2.2 MB · Views: 6
  • back 2.webp
    back 2.webp
    1.2 MB · Views: 5
  • front 1.webp
    front 1.webp
    847 KB · Views: 5
  • front 2.webp
    front 2.webp
    926.2 KB · Views: 5
That's a really cool button :notworthy:. On the front it looks like someone is shooting at birds. I can't help, but based on that here's what ai said:

Screenshot 2026-09-29 1.26.10 PM.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom