What's new

A Couple Of Commemoratives And An Error

InTheWoods

Full Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2006
Messages
147
Reaction score
7
Golden Thread
0
Location
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MXT
Here are a couple of recent commemorative finds plus an error with some doubling around the face. Thanks for looking! Mark

commemorative002.jpg
commemorative003.jpg
commemorative007.jpg
commemorative006.jpg
commemorative004.jpg
 
Upvote 0
Nice finds!

...........and THANKS for the pix!!!
 
I really like that first coin.....well, I like em all but especially the first one. I'd love to find one of those. WTG SCM.
 
Absolutely astounding - I think I'd die if I found a commeorative, let alone a 100+ Cali one. Plus, it'd be from my home state - double bonus!
 
Great find. I had no idea there was so many good coins out there available to the public at face value untill I found this site. I knew there was some rare coins and silver probably out there but nothing like what I see everyone finds.
 
Nice commemoratives!! I have found 3 Atlanta Olympic coins
so far, 1 basketball and 2 baseball. Gotta love 'em.
 
Very nice!
Thanks forthe pictures!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom