BigWaveDave
Gold Member
- Joined
- Nov 22, 2013
- Messages
- 9,946
- Reaction score
- 19,958
- Golden Thread
- 3
- Location
- Mountain Maryland
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 2
- Detector(s) used
- Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
When I opened the plug, this fat round gold coin was like, Hola Amigo!
$100 peso, 1985.
A few bullets, a few wheats, old buck knife, lock, button, 2 junk rings, and 2 silvers, both 1943 P....
I love hunting the Florida summer, each plug is clean and moist, easy digging. The drawback? The heat, my God, it's like I'm hunting the surface of the sun. I killed the water and Gatorade from 8 and 11 am, and my pee was clear...properly hydrated!!!...I can handle it!

Thanks for looking!
$100 peso, 1985.
A few bullets, a few wheats, old buck knife, lock, button, 2 junk rings, and 2 silvers, both 1943 P.... I love hunting the Florida summer, each plug is clean and moist, easy digging. The drawback? The heat, my God, it's like I'm hunting the surface of the sun. I killed the water and Gatorade from 8 and 11 am, and my pee was clear...properly hydrated!!!...I can handle it!

Thanks for looking!

Upvote
52
I love the heat, 








