Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Well, once again, the wife brought home the covid. It isn't the worst thing but it really messes up my sinuses. Been getting the nasty stuff out so that is good. I'm gonna go try to detect a little bit this evening just to get some fresh air. I won't be around anyone, just me and the dirt. But first I believe that a nap is in order, got up a lot last night. I won't hunt long, just to get out of the house. The wife is already doing better and at least this time I don't have strep throat at the same time, that was rough.

djackson7348

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2013
North Eastern NC
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 and Excalibur
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hope you recover fast.. My second bout left me with a couple crappy days followed by a month of coughing.

OP
OP
dirtlooter

dirtlooter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
yeah, the coughing sucks as well as lousy breathing strength. did get out for about thirty minutes, dug about 10 pull tabs/rings and one smashed bullet. took a couple naps today or tried to. If the sun had been out, I would have sat in the truck in the sun with the windows closed just to feel the warmth of the sun.

Back-of-the-boat

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
AT GOLD/Garrett /C.Scope cs4PI/Garrett(carrot) pro pointer/ 5x8 double d coil and sniper coil/Lesche digger/Lesche "T" handle shovel.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yeah, the coughing sucks as well as lousy breathing strength. did get out for about thirty minutes, dug about 10 pull tabs/rings and one smashed bullet. took a couple naps today or tried to. If the sun had been out, I would have sat in the truck in the sun with the windows closed just to feel the warmth of the sun.
My Mom used to take a book and go find a spot to park at and read in the car with the sun ooshing her to sleep that is what she called napping in the car. LOL No better way to feel better than getting a good nap in the warmth of the sunshine.

Chilli

Feb 10, 2022
OZ (Down Under)
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705
Garrett 24k
AlgoForce E1500
Well, once again, the wife brought home the covid. It isn't the worst thing but it really messes up my sinuses. Been getting the nasty stuff out so that is good. I'm gonna go try to detect a little bit this evening just to get some fresh air. I won't be around anyone, just me and the dirt. But first I believe that a nap is in order, got up a lot last night. I won't hunt long, just to get out of the house. The wife is already doing better and at least this time I don't have strep throat at the same time, that was rough.
About when I tested positive for it. Unfortunately its hit me like a Mack Truck.
Everything hurts, headache, cough, peeing every hour or two and sleeping, man last night was crazy with non stop random stupid things popping into my head, I honestly felt like I was going crazy! Some people I hear get it mild like a cold, unfortunately I haven't.
Get well. 👍

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread