What's new

COVID is still out there

RobNC

Hero Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2019
Messages
800
Reaction score
1,823
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Me and my wife both have Covid. I've never felt as much pain. It feels like my bones are broken. Headache so bad it feels like you're head is in a vise.
I don't normally run fevers when sick but with this 101.7 at night. Nights are the worse time, you can't find a comfortable spot and you don't sleep, you snooze and wake up in pain.
I'm up right now but you can't maintain that long as the weakness hits you along with dizziness.
My wife has a lot of underlying medical conditions that make it more dangerous for her (diabetes, neuropathy, asthma).
We never contracted it during the worst of the Covid stuff but now it comes.
So whatever your thoughts are on it, just know it's definitely real and still very much alive. And you don't shake this stuff off in a day.
 
Sorry to hear that. I hope you both recover fully and quickly.
 
Me and my wife both have Covid. I've never felt as much pain. It feels like my bones are broken. Headache so bad it feels like you're head is in a vise.
I don't normally run fevers when sick but with this 101.7 at night. Nights are the worse time, you can't find a comfortable spot and you don't sleep, you snooze and wake up in pain.
I'm up right now but you can't maintain that long as the weakness hits you along with dizziness.
My wife has a lot of underlying medical conditions that make it more dangerous for her (diabetes, neuropathy, asthma).
We never contracted it during the worst of the Covid stuff but now it comes.
So whatever your thoughts are on it, just know it's definitely real and still very much alive. And you don't shake this stuff off in a day.
man sorry to hear Rob.... believe the wife is coming down with it today as well. Yep it's still here and we are in NC as well. Of course we've traveled lately so who knows where it started. Get well soon :hello:
 
When I had it it was like the worse flu of my life, felt like absolute garbage, everything hurt etc. Friend of mine gave me some ivermectin. Figured i couldn't feel any worse so I tried it. Within 24hrs I was 90% better. Just had a lingering cough for a few weeks.
 
Hope you guys get better soon. About a month ago I had Covid then my throat started hurting, was strep throat, then pneumonia. Thought I was going to die, hoped it at one point, and still get winded walking too far. Not something to play with so take care of yourselves.
 
My wife had it shortly before it became known what exactly it was. Oddly enough, even sleeping beside her and giving her a sympathetic smooch on the cheek and forehead while she was sick, I never got it. After the "vaccine" was available I got the shot and then I think over a period of time I got 2 or 3 booster shots.

My job forced us to wear a mask for a period of 2 years (YEARS). That really sucked and I still hate them for it to this day.

I really think the populace would have been more receptive to the shot if the whole situation had been handled better by the government and the media. In my opinion the media spread hysteria by trying to paint a picture of the situation that was nearly like a zombie apocalypse, and the government worsened it by trying to force people to take the shot under the threat of losing their jobs. It didn't help matters that they deemed it more or less a crime to congregate at church, but yet it was ok to go to walmart. It has come to light that yes it was overblown, and yes the government and media lied because they thought that was the best way to make people take it seriously.

If there is another "pandemic" in my lifetime, I sure hope it is handled better than that one was.
 
I'm very sorry you are both sick. I had covid one time, I took ivermectin & 2 days later felt great. My wife bought into all the vaccine crap. She's had covid 4 times, sicker each time. Her sister the same thing.. Also she developed an auto immune condition. She is a rabid anti vaxxer now. I took one look at Faucci & knew I'd never take a shot, F-ing little weasel. It was a made pandemic to sell a trillion dollar vaccine protocol. Google Dr. Suzanne Humphries or listen to her on a Rogan podcast. It will blow your mind.
 
Me and my wife both have Covid. I've never felt as much pain. It feels like my bones are broken. Headache so bad it feels like you're head is in a vise.
I don't normally run fevers when sick but with this 101.7 at night. Nights are the worse time, you can't find a comfortable spot and you don't sleep, you snooze and wake up in pain.
I'm up right now but you can't maintain that long as the weakness hits you along with dizziness.
My wife has a lot of underlying medical conditions that make it more dangerous for her (diabetes, neuropathy, asthma).
We never contracted it during the worst of the Covid stuff but now it comes.
So whatever your thoughts are on it, just know it's definitely real and still very much alive. And you don't shake this stuff off in a day.
Get well. Did you get tested? If so - why? If not, how do you know you don’t just have the flu?
 
My wife had it shortly before it became known what exactly it was. Oddly enough, even sleeping beside her and giving her a sympathetic smooch on the cheek and forehead while she was sick, I never got it. After the "vaccine" was available I got the shot and then I think over a period of time I got 2 or 3 booster shots.

My job forced us to wear a mask for a period of 2 years (YEARS). That really sucked and I still hate them for it to this day.

I really think the populace would have been more receptive to the shot if the whole situation had been handled better by the government and the media. In my opinion the media spread hysteria by trying to paint a picture of the situation that was nearly like a zombie apocalypse, and the government worsened it by trying to force people to take the shot under the threat of losing their jobs. It didn't help matters that they deemed it more or less a crime to congregate at church, but yet it was ok to go to walmart. It has come to light that yes it was overblown, and yes the government and media lied because they thought that was the best way to make people take it seriously.

If there is another "pandemic" in my lifetime, I sure hope it is handled better than that one was.
I would NEVER be receptive to the shot. I researched the rat trials. It successfully inoculated against the virus, but the rats ended up with 16% reduction in fertility and they died of autoimmune diseases.

THEN the folks receiving kickbacks tell us we HAVE to take the shot despite not having successful trials with rats or humans as well as granting legal immunity from litigation to the manufacturers.

Receptive? Not a chance in hell. Turned out to be..hmm well less that effective against ever evolving variants.

Given the broad spectrum of people across the world that received the shot, we are extremely lucky there was not widespread serious complications.

Reckless developing the virus purposively and reckless administering a treatment that had not been tested on humans in trials.

The rate of negative side effects exceeded any previously approved vaccine.
 
Last edited:
Hope you both get well soon. Good time to do some research maybe?

Back when, my wife and I both got it. Ours was about as bad as any flu bout, so no fun. We were not vaccinated and got through it fine. Caught it again about a year later and it was more like a cold.
 
Rob, we wish you and your wife a fast recovery. My wife and i had a bought of it last year, in September. MMostly, for both of us it felt like a moderate case of the flu. Took about a week to test clean. Achiness and cough held on for a little longer. Our prayers are with you.
 
Yes, covid is not going away, mutates, now the cicada variant. 3 weeks ago I went to the Dr with what I thought a bad sinus infection. Dr says we are going to do a covid test, takes a bit over an hour. I told him that I had never tested positive for covid since it began. Well, the test came back positive. He wrote some prescriptions. The following day it was worse, I got this strange pain, felt like the membrane of my skull was aching, would come and go.
The Paxlovid apparently helped, about 4 days and was feeling better.
 
Yes, covid is not going away, mutates, now the cicada variant. 3 weeks ago I went to the Dr with what I thought a bad sinus infection. Dr says we are going to do a covid test, takes a bit over an hour. I told him that I had never tested positive for covid since it began. Well, the test came back positive. He wrote some prescriptions. The following day it was worse, I got this strange pain, felt like the membrane of my skull was aching, would come and go.
The Paxlovid apparently helped, about 4 days and was feeling better.
I just rough it through sickness. I’ve gotten something every year that involves a pressure headache. Hurts to just stand up. Could be COVID, but I’m certainly not getting tested for no reason. Just suffer through it.
 
Me and my wife both have Covid. I've never felt as much pain. It feels like my bones are broken. Headache so bad it feels like you're head is in a vise.
I don't normally run fevers when sick but with this 101.7 at night. Nights are the worse time, you can't find a comfortable spot and you don't sleep, you snooze and wake up in pain.
I'm up right now but you can't maintain that long as the weakness hits you along with dizziness.
My wife has a lot of underlying medical conditions that make it more dangerous for her (diabetes, neuropathy, asthma).
We never contracted it during the worst of the Covid stuff but now it comes.
So whatever your thoughts are on it, just know it's definitely real and still very much alive. And you don't shake this stuff off in a day.
Been down that road also. Get well, stay safe, Feel better ❤️ time will heal you.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom