What's new

A couple weekend water finds

jopher

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2003
Messages
1,691
Reaction score
43
Golden Thread
0
Location
Mid Michigan
Detector(s) used
IDX Classic SL-x2....Excalibur1000
Went up north to "the lake" this Holiday weekend.The weather was beautiful with sunny days and cool,calm nights.Went to the local public beach about midnight on Friday for a nutin nut.Couldnt buy a target.Someone is hunting this beach well.Saturday night I went to a small,nieghborhood swim area at about 1am.The water was like glass and the half moon was large and bright.....just a beautiful night.I hunted for about two hours.At one point I pulled this out of my scoop.
PICT0001.webp
It looked nice in the moonlight,but I knew from the tone that it wasnt real.....saved me from having a coronary.
Bout a half hour later I get a fuzzy warm tone that has me envisioning a nice wad of tinfoil, but looky what comes out of the scoop...
PICT0002.webp
This things like a size 14.Yellow and white 10k with a tiny diamond??
Alot of garbage at this beach but definitely worth the clean up.
Finally,last night found me in front of an old mom and pop resort.the lake bottom was shallow and soft as if alot of sand had accumulated there recently.Found mostly junk...a few coins....tons of shotgun brass....and this little "Sterling" and turquoise beauty......
PICT0003.webp
I cleaned it up a bit...looked like it had been in the lake for quite some time.
All in all , a wonderful weekend here in MI....hope yours was great as well....best of luck....Joe
 
Upvote 0
Beautiful goldie Joe, congrats on the sweet rings buddy.
Glad you were able to get out. Sounds like a fun nightime hunt, cool!

Smiles!
BDoo
 
Way to go on the rings, not a bad night at all.
 
Nice rings !!! Keep up the good work.I love swinging at nite.No one to bother ya and very peaceful.God Bless and HH...Panz
 
Thanks to all for the kind replys.
Could my fingernails be any dirtier?!!
 
Way to go Joe, those are some sweet rings...well, maybe not the first one. :D Gold and silver in one night, priceless!
 
Jopher,
Nice going!
The first ring, is that an eternity band?
Do the stones go all the way around? you sure it's junk?
I love the turquoise ring!
HH
 
Ashleen said:
Jopher,
Nice going!
The first ring, is that an eternity band?
Do the stones go all the way around? you sure it's junk?
I love the turquoise ring!
HH
The stones do go all the way around....the ring however is plate over copper :(
 
Ahhhh....the warm and fuzzy feeling.Great way to end the day too.Nice finds and job :o
Rob
 
Nice gold and silver rings!

That 14k ring is a beauty!


Congrats!



Ridley
 
Rings in the scoop. Life is good.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom