What's new

A different sort of treasure hunting

Libralabsoldier

Hero Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2007
Messages
666
Reaction score
24
Golden Thread
0
Location
Baker,LA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 150
I have been doing a lot of bartering on CL. I have gotten lots of neat things.

The last two are the best: I got my daughter a sit down electric scooter (that I traded a nonworking computer tower for) that just required a bit of hotwiring to get fully running, and my personal happy maker:

A 1975 Honda CB125s with a brand new Lifan 200cc motor for a cool backpack and a bunch of old uniforms....

Here it is. The scooter ninja was gotten in an even trade from her mother.
 

Attachments

  • Bike Pics 31 April 09 001.webp
    Bike Pics 31 April 09 001.webp
    14.8 KB · Views: 183

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom