What's new

A disease!!!

Aye, a sickness, I have had dreams about silver and CRH since I started almost every night, I am kinda ate up with it:) But its better than drinking or chasing strange women!
RD
 
I once had a dream I got a bag of Ike dollars they were only common Ikes, but there was a obverse die in the bag.
 
Is there a cure? LOL
 
Silver spot at .09 an ounce might cure me... maybe.
RD
 
If there is a cure I don't want it:)
 
And it's the only disease known that can be transmitted over the internet!
 
Disease? Oh great... just what I need. Like most diseases you can't throw this one back.
 
It's terrible! I've transmitted the disease to my granddaughter. This is her last weekend here before she goes back to Colorado. We were supposed to have $700 worth to go through yesterday but they forgot to order them. Now we are BOTH having withdrawals. I'm ashamed for what my granddaughter is suffering. :'(
 
packerbacker said:
It's terrible! I've trancmitted the disease to my granddaughter. This is her last weekend here before she goes back to Colorado. We were supposed to have $700 worth to go through yesterday but they forgot to order them. Now we are BOTH having withdrawals. I'm ashamed for what my granddaughter is suffering. :'(

Maybe her mom can run her by a few banks in Colorado to give her a quick fix...lol. She's such a cute little thing.

Glad you got her into it PB. This is clean stuff that you really can't lose out on.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom