Nice bottles Eddie. I've been following your website since you started the first one. I have a question for you, I found a Fred Schorr Cincinnati, O. hutch and it has a full bodied embossed lion on the back do you have any info on this guy? I couldn't find anything out on the web. Thanks for any help.
Hiya Wolverine. I have never looked into the company specifics, but I am aware of the bottle. They come as smooth base squat sodas as well as hutch's. Some seem to have a more crisp rendition of the lion than others. As far as the Cincy hutch's go, they are good ones. We find them less often than many others. Any "picture" hutch is usually more desirable. Sorry I couldn't help more with company history. Nice find !
Hi Eddie, welcome to TreasureNet. I've been hanging out here for a long time. Went out today and stabbed some lots. The rain moved in and we moved out. See ya, Steve Greene