ticm Silver Member Joined Sep 5, 2007 Messages 3,243 Reaction score 792 Golden Thread 0 Location New Jersey Detector(s) used Whites V3i and DFX Nov 5, 2010 Thread Owner #1 Got out early this am and dig this stuff up. The bottle cleaned up pretty good. I used some sand and a little water and shook it for a while. Not sure what that spindle is. Maybe a insulate and that pipe was broken when I found it Attachments CIMG0364.webp 40.3 KB · Views: 340
Got out early this am and dig this stuff up. The bottle cleaned up pretty good. I used some sand and a little water and shook it for a while. Not sure what that spindle is. Maybe a insulate and that pipe was broken when I found it
pganjon Hero Member Joined Nov 6, 2008 Messages 573 Reaction score 425 Golden Thread 0 Location South Central Pa. Detector(s) used Garrett Master Hunter 5, Ace 250 Nov 5, 2010 #2 Hi, Very Cool finds Looks like a nice old dumpsite with blob top finds and clay pipes. Sweet Paul
halfdime Silver Member Joined Oct 31, 2006 Messages 4,520 Reaction score 1,499 Golden Thread 0 Location Zelienople Detector(s) used White's XLT Nov 5, 2010 #3 Very nice!