What's new

A few boxes today

Shake-N-Bake

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2007
Messages
647
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
hello everyone,
I picked up a few boxes today and a few extra rolls also. I searched $300 dimes, $150 in nickels, and $50 pennies.

here are the results:
$300 dimes = 1 silver 1962D Dime

$150 nickels = 1 silver 1943P, 65 pre 1960's, 6 Canadian, 1 bermuda, 1 singapore 20cent piece

$30 pennies(saving the rest for later) = 1 1955 wheat. they must be someones machine dumps becuase 99% are post 1982. This has been the worst group of pennies ever. they are not helping my 10,000 wheat goal.

Going to dump these off and grad a couple of boxes for tonight.

Happy hunting
Jason
 

Attachments

  • 1-5-09coins.webp
    1-5-09coins.webp
    40.9 KB · Views: 203
  • 1-5-09coins2.webp
    1-5-09coins2.webp
    48.2 KB · Views: 197
Upvote 0
Thats rough for pennies.... 10,000 wheats seems so far away - just give it time!!!! :thumbsup:
 
TreasureFiend said:
Thats rough for pennies.... 10,000 wheats seems so far away - just give it time!!!! :thumbsup:

It seems like an unreachable goal, but it is only 190 wheats per week for 52 weeks. I was averaging 250+ a week the last two months of '08.

We will see. I need better boxes than that though...

Jason
 
That looks like a lot of searching. I haven't tried it yet
 
indians and errors will be rejected by the sorting machine...good luck!

HH
-GC
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom