What's new

I hit a few defunct playgrounds today

TORRERO

30+ YEARS, XP DEUS I & II ARE MY ONLY MACHINES
Joined
Nov 17, 2004
Messages
4,939
Reaction score
4,609
Golden Thread
0
Location
NC
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS I & II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
1756674849495.webp


Not a LOT to show for it but not too bad.
1. Small Cross appears to be 14k (acid test) .389 grams ($23)
2. Chain didn’t hold acid test so I think it silver with gold plated. But really pretty chain.
3. Ring 💍 is pretty but marked “Stainless Steel”
4. Stud earring did not hold up to acid test. Not sure what it’s made of.
Plus $1 coin, 6 quarters, 1 dime, 2 nickels, and 20 pennies.
Thanks for looking 👀
 
Upvote 18
View attachment 2223267

Not a LOT to show for it but not too bad.
1. Small Cross appears to be 14k (acid test) .389 grams ($23)
2. Chain didn’t hold acid test so I think it silver with gold plated. But really pretty chain.
3. Ring 💍 is pretty but marked “Stainless Steel”
4. Stud earring did not hold up to acid test. Not sure what it’s made of.
Plus $1 coin, 6 quarters, 1 dime, 2 nickels, and 20 pennies.
Thanks for looking 👀
Just so you know…
If you’re not digging chains ⛓️ it’s probably because you’re not digging everything OR you don’t have an XP DEUS II with Elliptical coil !! 🤣😂
 
Nice finds. Congratulations!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom