What's new

A few days, some silver, buckles, buttons ,cool key and an x-rated token...

PhillyMike68

Full Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2013
Messages
229
Reaction score
430
Golden Thread
0
Location
Philadelphia
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, AT PRO, XP DEUS,CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Can't wait for cooler weather, It's friggin hot! Still managed to find some goodies.I love the old key... IMG_7984.webpIMG_7989.webpIMG_7993.webpIMG_7996.webpIMG_7997.webpIMG_7998.webpIMG_7999.webpIMG_8001.webpIMG_8101.webpIMG_8103.webpIMG_8107.webpIMG_8108.webpIMG_8109.webpIMG_8110.webp
 
Upvote 24
That old key is nice. Is the barrel hollow?
 
That old key is nice. Is the barrel hollow?
Yes, do you know what it was used for? I would love to know..It has the letters R C O on the top and a T in the middle
 
PHILLY MIKE SEE YOU FOUND A GUMBALL MACHINE KNOB AND THE BROOCH IS REALLY NEAT WONDER WHAT THE OLE KEY WENT TO AND NICE BUCKLES AND NICE EVERYTHING. NOW THE ONE TOKEN IS SOMETHING THAT NO MAN SHOULD DO WITHOUT THATS A CHUCKIE SLEEZY TOKEN RIGHT .
 
PHILLY MIKE SEE YOU FOUND A GUMBALL MACHINE KNOB AND THE BROOCH IS REALLY NEAT WONDER WHAT THE OLE KEY WENT TO AND NICE BUCKLES AND NICE EVERYTHING. NOW THE ONE TOKEN IS SOMETHING THAT NO MAN SHOULD DO WITHOUT THATS A CHUCKIE SLEEZY TOKEN RIGHT .
Chuckie Sleezy lol..I was wondering what that one piece was, it's a gumball machine knob??
 
No, sorry, I don't know. One of my favorite all time finds was a small little brass key and when I asked about it, I was told the hollow barrel keys are a little newer because they were not made by a blacksmith, but cast instead.
 
No, sorry, I don't know. One of my favorite all time finds was a small little brass key and when I asked about it, I was told the hollow barrel keys are a little newer because they were not made by a blacksmith, but cast instead.
Good to know, thanks Old Dude
 
Those are some nice old finds.
 
Last edited:
Very nice finds. Another member just posted another variant of that token too :thumbsup: Like his, yours appears to be an older version and one I'd never seen before.
 
Great finds. I like the old key. I don't know if you if you know or not, but your token is called a "flipper token" for obvious reasons !
 
Nice assortment of finds there.With the heat and high humidity out there right now ,you must be a glutten for punishment in staying out that long.
 
Nice variety of goodies
 
Nice assortment of finds there.With the heat and high humidity out there right now ,you must be a glutten for punishment in staying out that long.
It's this damn hobby, I can't get enough haha, i went out and bought a CamelBak for hydration.. I get two days a week off so i have to make the best out of it. We've had heat advisories the last two days and i've never sweat so much in my life but i love being out and love finding the old stuff.
 
Great finds. I like the old key. I don't know if you if you know or not, but your token is called a "flipper token" for obvious reasons ![/QUOTE
I didn't know that, good to know.. Thanks
 
That's a cool looking key!!!!
 
Congratulations on the very productive hunt!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom