What's new

A Few Different Pics

Ray S S

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2007
Messages
3,010
Reaction score
59
Golden Thread
0
Location
Port Huron, Mi.
Detector(s) used
Freedom Ace Coin Commander and Ace 250
Greetings, Here are a few pics I salvaged from an email. Enjoy.

Ray
 

Attachments

  • Take that!.webp
    Take that!.webp
    27.4 KB · Views: 162
  • Duck takes a nose dive.webp
    Duck takes a nose dive.webp
    16.1 KB · Views: 161
  • Fetching.webp
    Fetching.webp
    9.4 KB · Views: 152
  • Happy.webp
    Happy.webp
    62.2 KB · Views: 146
  • swan.webp
    swan.webp
    42.2 KB · Views: 146
  • Take that!.webp
    Take that!.webp
    27.4 KB · Views: 152
  • Waiting for lunch.webp
    Waiting for lunch.webp
    55.4 KB · Views: 165
  • A rear view.webp
    A rear view.webp
    34.4 KB · Views: 150
Those are some great shots.. The only thing missing is a few cute captions.
 
Spart, if you look close you will see captions that I put with them. They had only numbers when I switched
them to my file so I captioned them. Okay I guess you are talking about expressions. I guess all I did was
name the pics. LOL. That was about the best I could do with out spending time thinking about each one.

With the swan I thought about using... 'Is everyone all comfortable in there?" but decided it was too many
words, and I wasn't sure if they would have come up with the picture.

I guess you all can decide on your own captions. LOL.
 
Take that is My favorite chug!!!!! go kitty
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom