O ohioriver hunter Sr. Member Joined Apr 12, 2007 Messages 481 Reaction score 4 Golden Thread 0 Jul 15, 2007 #1 Hi all It is a lazy sunday. I thought I would post some past finds. These were mostly picked up in corn&tobbaco fields close to home in southern Ohio along Ohio river. Jeff Attachments Picture 30.webp 20 KB · Views: 208 Upvote 0
Hi all It is a lazy sunday. I thought I would post some past finds. These were mostly picked up in corn&tobbaco fields close to home in southern Ohio along Ohio river. Jeff
bean man Hero Member Joined Sep 2, 2006 Messages 834 Reaction score 7 Golden Thread 0 Location Central Iowa Jul 16, 2007 #2 Nice points Jeff!
Johnny X Bronze Member Joined Aug 18, 2005 Messages 1,178 Reaction score 446 Golden Thread 0 Location Jerseyville Illinois Detector(s) used White's Spec. XLT..... My Eyes Jul 16, 2007 #3 Very Nice! xstevenx