HIGHSTRUNG

Bronze Member
Feb 6, 2019
Camden SC
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS 9" HF Coil, Garret Pro-Pointer, MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hit a few different spots the weekend and still trying to get the hang of the Nox 800. All the wheat cents were dug behind my house on an old sharecropper site. The bale seal, buckle, clock gear and no clue on an 1800's farm. Round balls were found near the Battle of Camden site. The top ball seems to be a dropped. The one under it is missing part of the bottom. The ball on the right appears to have been fired and hit it's target. What's left of it measures over .60. And finally the wet spot is oil and vinegar from my sub. Thanks for looking and good luck out there!

IMG_1066.jpg

Upvote 16
Pretty cool finds wish I could find stuff like that near me. Glad you and your nox seem to be a good match. Thanks for sharing your finds Tommy

Hi, nice finds. Congrats:icon_thumright:

Nice finds. It looks like you put the smackdown on the Wheats.
Wish they were silver but on a sharecropper site it is doubtful in my area. I have pulled a ton of old farm tools from it as well but nothing to make your heart rate go up.

Last edited:
Nice finds! I like the bale seal, I found 2 at a local playground in my town. Really like the oil and vinegar find too! lol Congrats! :icon_thumleft:

nice hunt, good write up and identities, congratulations on the saves & thanks 4sharing

Very nice finds and presentation! :occasion14:

Your "no clue" piece appears to be a bolster from a pocketknife.

D.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back