What's new

A few items

warden243

Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2012
Messages
63
Reaction score
29
Golden Thread
0
Here are a few items I have found in south Texas around the Bee and San Patricio counties.

I have found over 100 wheats 6 buffalo nickels 8 war nickels 1 V nickel 4 Mercs 7 silver quarters 1 stand liberty and 2 Franklin 50 cent pieces along with various other coins and items

thanks for looking
 

Attachments

  • image-1172203461.webp
    image-1172203461.webp
    39.3 KB · Views: 189
  • image-1077677756.webp
    image-1077677756.webp
    18.1 KB · Views: 201
Great Stuff man...Crazy to hear you pulled two Franklin halves..HH
 
Last edited:
Yea here they are
 

Attachments

  • image-3654608463.webp
    image-3654608463.webp
    28.7 KB · Views: 160
Really nice finds. Thanks for posting! We Texans need a lot more posters showing their finds. :hello2:

Are you hunting old ranchs, demo sites, parks, etc.?
 
Very nice! I have two recently demolished homes I hope to go to this weekend. Wish me luck!
 
I hunt parks the lake and any old homes I can
 
That's Cool I'm a Newbie at this still haven't bought my Unit Yet ! still not sure on the Garrett 250 or 350 for starters !
 
I started off with the 150 found a lot of stuff I would go with the 350. And the DD coil
 
That's Cool I'm a Newbie at this still haven't bought my Unit Yet ! still not sure on the Garrett 250 or 350 for starters !

The lower in the detector scale you go the more trash you will dig. Thus a bit more frustration and disappointment. The Garrett 350 (around $300-350 I think) is a good machine but the ATPro ($600) is several steps better, and it is waterproof for the beach and lakes. I have never used either, I use the Minelab CTX and an E-Trac, but the guys I hunt with do very well with the Pro. If possible, I suggest you try to deal with a local dealer for basically the same price (without shipping charges) and get their expertise in the operation and use. Also they know almost all the sites to hunt.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom