Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1,016.1 KB · Views: 63
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1,013.8 KB · Views: 54
Upvote 5
I have another post with more items, refer to it if you know any info on these items please :) Also, do you have any info on these items?

Nice group!

Invest in a loupe or magnifying glass, helps pick out the details that we can't get on the net.

Catholic religious medallion, Enameled Datsun Ad trinket, A nicely detailed button, jockey? and another likey ad token that I can make out "for a"

Dry toothbrush might bring out the lettering better. Again, nice!

Nice job, congratulations! :occasion14:

Hey Molewacker, thanks for the info :) check out my other thread please there's more interesting things there too! I feel like you would know a lot about some of that stuff. The catholic medallion seems to say "oracao de n sra de guadalupe"

You find these in the dirt?

No, I bought them from a street seller today in Dominican Republic. At the capital to be exact of Santo Domingo. There were many historical monuments such as the first cathedral in America and CHRISTOPHER Columbus historical things as he was the first to discover it

No, I bought them from a street seller today in Dominican Republic. At the capital to be exact of Santo Domingo. There were many historical monuments such as the first cathedral in America and CHRISTOPHER Columbus historical things as he was the first to discover it

Be a lot cooler if u did

Do you think there's any value here?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back