What's new

A few more CW finds today

gxray

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
323
Reaction score
18
Golden Thread
0
I hunted a couple of farm fields this morning for a few hours. I found a 1900 IH penny , Lincoln memorial penny , a "J" hook, a heavy brass finial/knob looking thing , a saddle stud (still had leather in the back), a melted 3 ringer , a small clad pocket spill (63 cents) , some bits of lead and brass. Maybe tomorrow will be a better day.

Thanx for looking and HH y'all
 

Attachments

  • DSC00053.webp
    DSC00053.webp
    21.2 KB · Views: 315
  • DSC00054.webp
    DSC00054.webp
    8.9 KB · Views: 309
Upvote 0
Rando said:
Is that "J" hook a "knapsack hook" ??

I don't know much about them particularly, it just looks like one..
yes , that would be a knapsack hook
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom