What's new

A few more finds..

Copperhead

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 27, 2007
Messages
1,010
Reaction score
21
Golden Thread
0
Location
The Constituition State
Detector(s) used
Ace250
Nokta Triple Score
I posted this earlier on Todays Finds along with my major find...a reel push mower. ???
I dug these in my never ending quest to locate the privy site in my yard...
The pluto water bottle is kind of interesting...any value to it?
The marble was pretty deep, but doesn't look that old...

As always thanks for looking
 

Attachments

  • bots.webp
    bots.webp
    58.5 KB · Views: 305
  • bots.webp
    bots.webp
    58.5 KB · Views: 296
Thanx for the post !! I enjoy seeing the bottles here on T-NET. Not many people, including my self, post many bottle finds. I get excited over the bottles too.

The soda is cool. VPR
 
Pluto bottles are fairly common,1-2 dollar range,in an antique shop maybe a little more,the blue bottle is nice and would probably fetch a little more.The medicine bottle would depend on local collectors.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom