What's new

A few more from yesterday

flatbutton

Bronze Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,465
Reaction score
1,131
Golden Thread
0
Location
Eastern N.C.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE, Tesoro Sand Shark,Nautilus DMC 1, Garrett Grand Master Hunter,Garrett Master Hunter 5 , Whites Coinmaster 5000/D
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
1 complete and 2 brokes. I guess I need to hang out on this forum to get more educated on this stuff, as I have no clue to what style or time frame 2-5-17 003.webp2-5-17 004.webp2-5-17 005.webp these are! Thanks for looking, Bryant
 
Upvote 0
Pic one I would call a morrow mountain pic two a Brewerton and pic three as a tip that does not have the diagnostic end to ID. But I am but a poor country boy from Colorado and way out of my league for ID. Those are some nice finds! thanks for sharing.
 
I think chase2 did a good job at ID'ing, nice finds:icon_thumright:
 
Thanks guys! Y'all are the experts!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom