PA310004.JPG
    72.5 KB · Views: 277
  • PA310005.JPG
    PA310005.JPG
    70.9 KB · Views: 279
Upvote 0
P

pickaway

Wow amazing collection.Couple ? in the first picture is that a bone kinda looks human amazing,And in last picture the round peice do you know what that is i have one also and wondered what the hell it is. thanks for the pics.

OP
OP
F

flip

Jan 29, 2005
kansas city/ osceola missouri
Detector(s) used
garret deepseeker , ace 250, DMC11ba
pickaway said:
Wow amazing collection.Couple ? in the first picture is that a bone kinda looks human amazing,And in last picture the round peice do you know what that is i have one also and wondered what the hell it is. thanks for the pics.
The bone is deer, worked to a point for use as an awl. The piece in the frame is a round scraper. Nice to see someone else appreciate them. My wife refers to them as my rock collection .

T

TreasureTales

HOLY CRAP!!! What a great collection. Very nice display. I'm drooling over all those artifacts. Makes my puny collection look like leftovers.

Johnny X

Bronze Member
Aug 18, 2005
Jerseyville Illinois
Detector(s) used
White's Spec. XLT..... My Eyes
Nice collection!
I'll have to post my collection in there frames. We need to open a treasurenet museum!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very nice.

Keep your eyes on the ground.

xstevenx

OP
OP
F

flip

Jan 29, 2005
kansas city/ osceola missouri
Detector(s) used
garret deepseeker , ace 250, DMC11ba
alwayslookin said:
Very very nice collection and display....how long you been hunting?

Dave
Thanks, been hunting plowed fields since I was a kid. Didnt start digging for points until about 15 years ago. Been lucky to know a couple farmers with shelters on their places. BTW thats a great lookin spot in your avatar, found any there?

alwayslookin

Sep 30, 2004
Indy
Thanks..
That is the "Rock House" on the Cumberland River in Kentucky. Go there fly fishing 2-3 times per year, really great history and historical site. Found some points on some of the bars in the river but not a lot.

Dave

Dave N Japan

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2006
Japan
Detector(s) used
CZ-3D, CZ-20,CZ-21, F-75 LTD, AT Pro, F-44
Fisher Impulse 8 and 10,
GTA 750 CTX (new)
ADS Master Hunter 7 (Retired)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Very Nice ...Nice display!

A

Atlantis0077

SUPERB!

That is a great collection...you have several pieces in there that are outstanding. Thanks for sharing with us, and get back out to the spots where that great stuff originated!!

Happy Hunting

Atlantis

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Flip,

Just want you to know I nearly flipped over your colllection. W :o W!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You have some beauties there, thanks for sharing with us. ;D

;) RR

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread