What's new

A Few New Drills

Lone Star

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 6, 2010
Messages
497
Reaction score
932
Golden Thread
0
Location
North of the Balcones Escarpment
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 400
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Everyone knows I love tools.
Based on style and condition you can read what kind of life they had.
These are a few from a Texas collection I purchased.
 

Attachments

  • TX1361 c.webp
    TX1361 c.webp
    101 KB · Views: 89
  • TX1368 c.webp
    TX1368 c.webp
    174.6 KB · Views: 61
  • TX1376 c.webp
    TX1376 c.webp
    64.9 KB · Views: 63
Upvote 0
That paddle drill is awesome. I bet they never hafted those thing.

Yes, saves time and energy. I bet anything with a remaining projectile base was hafted as such. It may not have been removed from the original foreshaft for such use, just reshaped for continued use.
 
Those are 3 nice looking drills.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom