What's new

Dig finds in the Mailbox

Lone Star

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 6, 2010
Messages
497
Reaction score
932
Golden Thread
0
Location
North of the Balcones Escarpment
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 400
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've been away from Texas about 12 weeks now. I'm going nuts in New Jersey. The hills are beautiful as is the scenery but the trout fishing sucked as the creeks and streams are too low. Plus I can't find any points to save my life. Now It's cold and snowing on and off.
So I did the next best thing. I called a few friends and had them send me some from home.
These are all from Central Texas and are recent finds except the Nolan which was found in the 50's I believe.
I feel much better now.
 

Attachments

  • TX1335b.webp
    TX1335b.webp
    158.8 KB · Views: 102
  • TX1336c.webp
    TX1336c.webp
    254.9 KB · Views: 69
  • TX1337c.webp
    TX1337c.webp
    148 KB · Views: 75
  • TX1338c.webp
    TX1338c.webp
    237.5 KB · Views: 76
Upvote 0
I've been away from Texas about 12 weeks now. I'm going nuts in New Jersey. The hills are beautiful as is the scenery but the trout fishing sucked as the creeks and streams are too low. Plus I can't find any points to save my life. Now It's cold and snowing on and off.
So I did the next best thing. I called a few friends and had them send me some from home.
These are all from Central Texas and are recent finds except the Nolan which was found in the 50's I believe.
I feel much better now.
The points are probably in the streams
Nice mailbox finds
Big like on the drill
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom