What's new

A few new Pelts

drizzlermibs

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2015
Messages
1,138
Reaction score
165
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
First two; I believe "just" rainbos. Difficult to see but second one has a very dark olive green base glass. I have seen it named a "Tank" (West Coast name) but I am not sure on that name. Other is my ALMOST complete set of Peltier K & M's! Last one is the newest.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_9498.webp
    IMG_9498.webp
    163.4 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_9499.webp
    IMG_9499.webp
    161.9 KB · Views: 82
Nice ones, I like the "tank". Funny how most Ketchup and Mustards are 6 ribbon instead of 4.
 
Nice ones, I like the "tank". Funny how most Ketchup and Mustards are 6 ribbon instead of 4.

Funny you should mention the six ribbons on the K & M Pelt. I was looking at the group of them in the pic (it is funny how sometimes it takes a pic of your OWN mibs, rather than in hand, to notice something!), and I noticed not only that but the very striking difference in the width of the ribbons - made me almost second guess if they were NLR's.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom