What's new

A few of my better finds

NYwaterhunter

Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2011
Messages
255
Reaction score
144
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thought I would post a few of my better finds. I love this hobby. I haven't bought jewelry for my wife in over 10 years ! When I first started, my wife would say, "Your not going metal detecting again are you?" Now she says, "Why don't you go do a little metal detecting today, I've got cleaning to do" It didn't take me long to figure her strategy out! (and I like it ! )
Rained all day today in Central NY, but we are fortunate the shorelines have not froze yet (and no snow)
Gary G.
 

Attachments

  • Rings wk 51 2011 C.webp
    Rings wk 51 2011 C.webp
    157.9 KB · Views: 1,017
  • DSC00647.webp
    DSC00647.webp
    241.2 KB · Views: 1,027
  • Rings wk 51 2011 B (1).webp
    Rings wk 51 2011 B (1).webp
    286.1 KB · Views: 933
  • Rings wk 51 2011 C.webp
    Rings wk 51 2011 C.webp
    157.9 KB · Views: 1,013
  • DSC00647.webp
    DSC00647.webp
    241.2 KB · Views: 1,030
Upvote 0
What a treasure you have!! Hard work does pay off...Nice
 
I like the last comment. The hard work does pay off! Good Job! :hello2:
and VERY VERY impressive collection!

I read you comments to my wife! I REALLY hope they ring true!
 
Torrero,
This is about 14 years worth from central NY to PA to Adirondacks and St Lawrence river.
Not in the pictures were about another 30 wedding bands when gold was at 1,900.oo
(I saved the fancier stuff) - I have a hard time parting with my finds. They are like trophys to me.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom