What's new

A few of my better finds

NYwaterhunter

Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2011
Messages
255
Reaction score
144
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thought I would post a few of my better finds. I love this hobby. I haven't bought jewelry for my wife in over 10 years ! When I first started, my wife would say, "Your not going metal detecting again are you?" Now she says, "Why don't you go do a little metal detecting today, I've got cleaning to do" It didn't take me long to figure her strategy out! (and I like it ! )
Rained all day today in Central NY, but we are fortunate the shorelines have not froze yet (and no snow)
Gary G.
 

Attachments

  • Rings wk 51 2011 C.webp
    Rings wk 51 2011 C.webp
    157.9 KB · Views: 1,017
  • DSC00647.webp
    DSC00647.webp
    241.2 KB · Views: 1,027
  • Rings wk 51 2011 B (1).webp
    Rings wk 51 2011 B (1).webp
    286.1 KB · Views: 933
  • Rings wk 51 2011 C.webp
    Rings wk 51 2011 C.webp
    157.9 KB · Views: 1,013
  • DSC00647.webp
    DSC00647.webp
    241.2 KB · Views: 1,030
Upvote 0
Great looking finds...Good Chain Haul also....
 
beautiful collection !!!! congrats !!!!
HH
 
Very impressive! I see a lot of gold chains,what machine do you use?
 
There be treasure here arrrr.

Jonnie
 
Birdman,
Primarily my Excal. I have one set up for diving, and one for wading.
I think the Excal is good but there are other machines that may be better for small gold targets.
I like the iron knock out on the Excal.
Gary G.
 
totally sic :whip2: congrats
 
WoW ever think about opening up a pawn shop :headbang:
 
A great looking collection of keepers for sure. :thumbsup:
Wonder what it would look like with all the
bling your wife has in her collection? :laughing9:
Gold Nuggets :hello:
 
Nicely done!!!!!!
 
Impressive presentation, Gary!

Beautiful display!

Lorraine
 
Impressive! Well done!
 
Very nice!!


OH. Wait. Wait. What the heck is that?!?

Mister, you have two empty spaces in that ring collection. Nope. Not good enough!

Git back out there and fill'er out!

Don't come back 'til it's full - you get me, Soldier!?! :whip2:

:wink:
(impressive collection!)

:coffee2: :coffee2:
 
"NICE STUFF" My wife would agree with yours, she LOVE'S that jewelry. Congrates on the great collection. Rick :coffee2:
 
I will try to get some of the rings from my wife (with or without her fingers!) and take a pic. She has about 7 of them.
Snake Eyes - My partner and I dumped most of our plane bands. We got 44$ a pennyweight on 14 K when it was $1,870 / oz. That is the week it started dropping! We lucked out.
Gary G.
 
Very Nice !!
Kinda reminds me of mine... ha ha ha

How many years of hunting is this....

and as for a machine that's good on small gold in Salt water sand, I used the Stingray
(presently the TIGER SHARK) to deadly affect in the wet salt water sand...
I've never used a Tiger Shark though and not sure if it would work the same as the Stingray....
 
Nice collection, keep them in a safe place.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom