What's new

A few things

verbious

Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 21, 2012
Messages
435
Reaction score
614
Golden Thread
0
Location
Elizabeth, PA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 SE
Bounty Hunter Platinum (back up)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Had a chance to hit the site I've been detecting. Found a few things. Enjoy and thanks for looking!
 

Attachments

  • 1477796056850.webp
    1477796056850.webp
    67.5 KB · Views: 92
  • 1477796077037.webp
    1477796077037.webp
    86.1 KB · Views: 83
  • 1477796093927.webp
    1477796093927.webp
    17.1 KB · Views: 87
  • 1477796230981.webp
    1477796230981.webp
    44.5 KB · Views: 86
Upvote 14
Looks like a promising area. Any info on the bottle?
 
outstanding.gif
Nice finds! Thanks for sharing...
 
Wow, very nice finds! The bottle label looks unfamiliar, so already a treasure! Congrats, -Lisa & John
 
Joy Sparkling Beverages. i cannot find out anything about JOY Beverages.
 
That REO pin brings back memories. If you dont already know, its a pin from REO Speedwagon, a rock band from the 70's. Nice finds.
 
That REO pin brings back memories. If you dont already know, its a pin from REO Speedwagon, a rock band from the 70's. Nice finds.

I'm thinking this is a radiator badge from the actual REO motor car company from the 1920s.
 
That REO pin brings back memories. If you dont already know, its a pin from REO Speedwagon, a rock band from the 70's. Nice finds.
Actually I agree with Trezurehunter. It is probably from an REO truck. The band Reo Speedwagon named their band after one.
 
b8c90b6a86c8c2bcb1d070c743b0004f.webp

This is what I think is the original.
 
I have no idea what that thing is with the red stone. Anyone? It has a really funky clasp.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom