What's new

A FIRST

golden silver

Silver Member
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
2,771
Reaction score
121
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
Found my first 2010 p rosie. Well actually a buddy of mine got it in his WAWA change and I grabbed it out of his hand. Now if I could just find the other 2,499 of them and put them on ebay I would be in it to win it. LOL. Would you keep it sell it or wait to find more?

Golden Silver
 
Upvote 0
I would have went back in WAWA and asked them to sell me a few dime rolls to see if they all were 2010's. If it was a loner, I would sell it! I think there is way to much hype over them when nobody knows the mintage, better to sell them while they are hot. Just my opinion though. :thumbsup:
 
Golden-

are these worth anything if you have just a few? I have found 3 in my change from coffee or whatever in the last week, and since I have seen people talking about these I have saved them. I don't really have the patience for the tiny print on dimes, so other than checking my pocket I am not going to try for these... but are they worth selling and to who???

Thx! :coffee2:
 
I saw one sell for 3 bucks on ebay the other day. Just one 2010 p dime. So yes they are worth more than 10 cents right now.

golden silver
 
golden silver said:
I saw one sell for 3 bucks on ebay the other day. Just one 2010 p dime. So yes they are worth more than 10 cents right now.

golden silver

don't think you can get that anymore, but if so go for it :icon_thumright:
 
Someone is still paying it because one sold for that the day before I posted. Not saying its normal.

golden silver
 
Sell, sell, sell, sell, sell, sell. Get rid of it and make some cash. There will be a flood of them soon enough.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom