A Five Silver Coin Spill

metal_detector_searching.gif
Nice finds and super VID tidetraveler!

Congrats friend! Now that is cool. I love watching silver come out of the ground!

Your park looks very similar to ours. It almost made me want to go & try but 5 silvers would be too much to hope for.

Outstanding! That's a good hunt thanks for Sharing

Scouts out!

A good video for showing how to dig a plug... Other than that all I saw was the guys glove and I still have no idea what the coins actually look like, and I watched it twice in fullscreen. A good picture is worth more than an out of focus video.

A good video for showing how to dig a plug... Other than that all I saw was the guys glove and I still have no idea what the coins actually look like, and I watched it twice in fullscreen. A good picture is worth more than an out of focus video.
I'm sorry about the video quality and I usually add a still picture after every find but just got lazy on this one. If you would like to see a better example of my finds please visit my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/LostinSweden68/about where I have uploaded almost 100 detecting hunts in Sweden.

Your park looks very similar to ours. It almost made me want to go & try but 5 silvers would be too much to hope for.
With all the amazing finds you have made over the years I think you would be bored silly digging up modern stuff at the local park.

With all the amazing finds you have made over the years I think you would be bored silly digging up modern stuff at the local park.

never bore of any silver, any date.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back