What's new

A four hour hunt the other day...

Ogre1190

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2015
Messages
2,066
Reaction score
2,409
Golden Thread
0
Location
Northern Illinois
Detector(s) used
MineLab E-Trac, MineLab Safari, MineLab Explorer XS,
White's 5000 D, White's 6DB, White's 5000 D GEB
Sunray X-1 for the ML's, Garrett PP for the White's and a Backhoe
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hit an area in one of the local parks that I haven't paid much attention to. From top...pennies (with 4 dimes still in there), quarters, one wheatie, dimes and nickels. Yeah, all clad...but I had fun and got my exercise for the day. 😁
 

Attachments

  • 1444699936073.webp
    1444699936073.webp
    29.3 KB · Views: 202
I like a good target infested clad hunt. Those coins add up. :thumbsup: Looks like you had a good clad producing site.
 
Thanks Sarge. I haven't even covered a 1/4 of this Park. Only 1 silver (Merc) in 2 years, but 3 rings.
 
My greatest thrill is to have the opportunity to go hunting. Anything found is a bonus.
 
Ogre1190 What area you from? I'm in Ford county
 
A little north of you, MJ...Lee Co.
 
Thanks. I never run in to anybody detecting, would like to meet a few.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom