What's new

A frame of some perosnal finds

lostlake88

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 2, 2007
Messages
642
Reaction score
62
Golden Thread
0
Location
The Queen City
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer II
These are the best I have found with the exception of a Dovetail that is not pictured. Just going through my pics and thought I would throw it up on the board. See ya-
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1989.webp
    IMG_1989.webp
    189.4 KB · Views: 359
Upvote 0
FAKES!!!!! ALL OF THEM!!!!!!

But, seriously man. Super nice. Damn clovis!!!
Chuck
 
Tylocidaris said:
What a group! What's the story behind your centerpiece, Clovis?

Found it 5-5-09 central KY. Thanks.
 
Sweet looking frame.
I still like that curved knife the best.
It looks like it could be the same material as the clovis.
 
i agree with ohio, jk ;D i remember when that awesome clovis was posted up here,it kind of tought me to flip all bits of flint, waiting for my folsom to pop out :) very very nice finds, all of them. :thumbsup:
 
I want that dino item. You know the one. You have some beautiful artifacts simply beautiful. Thanks for the show.
TnMtns
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom